Friday, May 31, 2013

Earth's Hottest Man, Brownies, Her Birthday . . .


I take pictures every now and then to put on my blog so that readers can feel like they were there. But this is one event that photographs, not even digitally enhanced photographs, will do justice to. My wife’s birthday.

I made her favorite dessert: hand-stirred chocolate brownies with hand-scooped vanilla ice cream, but not just plain vanilla ice cream, vanilla bean ice cream.

Right before putting the hand-stirred brownie batter into the oven, I took hand-broken chunks of a Hershey’s milk chocolate candy bar and sprinkled the chunks on top of the batter.

The result was an aesthetically pleasing presentation that I think should be rated PG-13 For Some Sensuality, because it was very sensuous.


But if we’re talking about how I served the brownies, then I should probably add PG-13 For Some Sensuality and Brief Nudity.

And you know how it is these days; those PG-13 films are often times more suggestive than the R’s. I like to think that’s how it was last night at dessert. 



No comments:

Post a Comment